Payment Terms and Policy
1. PAYMENT METHODS
The Service currently uses third parties to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, as detailed on the applicable payment screen (Credit Card, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal). ArchiCGI does not keep the payment card information of its customers
We reserve the right to refuse to work on any project, without the need for providing justification therefore. We will not provide services for any project or potential client for the content that is offensive, illegal, or contains illicit or infringing material.
Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day that the project is created. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances, as set forth in “REFUND POLICY”
2.2. DEPOSITS AND CREDITS
2.2.1. You can make payments in one of two ways: you can “pay it now” or you can buy ArchiCGI credits via your account.
2.2.2. If you choose to make a payment using a method that is not ArchiCGI credits you will be redirected to a payment method provider, and you may be required to pay 50% payable upon initiation of the project (exception – visualization projects will require a 100% deposit) and 50% final payment after approval of the project (maximum 15 days)
2.2.3. When you deposit money into your ArchiCGI account it is converted by your financial institution from your currency to US Dollars. We then convert those US Dollars to ArchiCGI credits.
2.2.4. Credits are the virtual currency on ArchiCGI and one (1) ArchiCGI credit is equal to one (1) US Dollar. ArchiCGI credits can only be used to pay for ArchiCGI transactions. We do not generally refund any monies deposited to your ArchiCGI account (but you may have rights under applicable consumer law, which we don’t exclude).
3. CURRENCY CONVERSION COSTS
You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your ArchiCGI account. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Clients are responsible for determining and paying the appropriate government taxes, fees, and service charges resulting from a transaction. We are not responsible for collecting, reporting, paying, or remitting to you any such taxes, fees, or service charges, except as may otherwise be required by law.
5. REFUND POLICY
1. A full refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
- the client’s order cannot be completed;
- the client’s request to cancel the order is received before the development is started;
2. A partial refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
- the client is not reasonably and legitimately satisfied with the quality of the image or service and provides a comprehensive proof/explanation of the matter;
- the client is not satisfied with the resulting product. A refund may be issued upon the confirmation of both parties and upon the clearance of all details related to the refund.
3. If the order is completed according to the specifications of the client, some minor errors should be deemed acceptable and cannot be a reason for a full or partial refund.
4. If there’s no feedback from the Client during 14 days after we submit the final results, the task is considered closed. The fee will be taken from your ArchiCGI account and will not be refunded.